29 May 2008

Storyboard 1b

I headed to the fabric store to look through patterns, and fabrics, trying to find something I liked for my fourth piece. I absolutely fell in love with this leopard print chiffon, which has a green streak running through it that looks great with my green linen. I had to have it. So I found a loose over-blouse pattern that would work well for it. Or I might do a shawl with it, and make something else for my fourth piece. We'll see. I suppose it depends on what I decide to do for my accessory, which still needs to be determined.

Storyboard 1b

I'm starting to get a little intimidated by the idea of sewing FOUR (or five) pieces in ONE MONTH! Seems like a huge endeavor! But even if I only sew one, I'll have sewn more than I would have without this contest!

No comments: