23 October 2008

First Ideas

I'm actually starting to get some ideas going here. The theme of this SWAP is a week in the life, so our garments need to fit our everyday life. I think I want pants that are a little more fitted than what I've been wearing. Same for the shirts. I always prefer a more fitted look, but the last few years, and few pounds, I've gone the way of the knits. Here is my chance to reclaim clothing with buttons! My palette will likely be determined in large part by the Limeade fabrics I have left over from the JCC, just to cut costs. Not really where I necessarily want it to be, though. More thought needed on that front. I still prefer natural fibers for my fabrics. Here are a few patterns that I'm thinking of getting, and basing my collection on these.

First Ideas

No comments: